Friday, August 12, 2011

The Stress of the Mess!

I have a LOT of stuff and very limited time in which to go through it. I know this is going to be a long process and I'm doing my best to accept that. However, the process itself creates a mess!!!! I have to pull everything out and go through it, then the stuff sits a little while before I can take it to the thrift store. Plus it stirs up dirt and dust and the time I spend doing this means time I spend away from other stuff in the house that needs to get done. So even though I feel very good about doing this, the act is causing me a whole lot of anxiety and stress while it's happening. I sure love dropping things off at the thrift store every day though!

I managed to get through one more cabinet last night. I did add one thing to this when done. I had my magic bullet (generic of course) on the counter in the way, and now I had room for it in a cabinet!



No comments:

Post a Comment