Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Anxiety High Alert

Today was a high anxiety level day so I felt like it would be good for me to purge something, but not anything that would be too sentimental or hard for me. So I decided to tackle the cabinet above the stove. This started out as my cookbook cabinet, but the cookbooks long spilled out onto another space (that I'll purge later) and then I ran out of spaces for bowls. Here's the before...


This space also contained a lot of recipe magazines and warranty or instruction papers for electronics and such. Here's the after...


I actually do use all of the bowls on a regular basis so they stayed. I only needed 1/4 of the warranty papers I'd saved, and only use a few of the cookbooks. With the exception of a few cookbooks I listed on Amazon, everything will be at Gift & Thrift tomorrow! It feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment