Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Day of Donating

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, the bottom dropped out of my evening and I just didn't have time. Yesterday was the day of donating. I took three shopping bags of stuff to our local thrift store, and a bag to my mom's because I had some things that were hers. I also donated a pint of blood. So, a lot went out yesterday and that made me happy.

I didn't have a lot of time to declutter anything, but really want to try to do at least one thing a day, so I decided to tackle the "junk drawer". This proved to be a little harder than I thought, because the "junk" is actually stuff I use quite a bit. But here is the before...


I did re-home a few things from this drawer before returning everything because I use these things a lot and wanted it to only contain what needed to be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment