Sunday, August 14, 2011

Digital Clutter and a Request

Sadly my clutter is not limited to the world you can touch, it extends into the virtual world as well. I used to be the queen of managing my e-mail inbox and took pride in the fact that it was almost always empty or organized into nice neat folders. That is a thing of the past. Now my e-mail is always full of stuff I think I might read, newsletters I've signed up for and never read, and things that are actually important, but lost in the shuffle.

So since I'm on the computer for most of the day anyway, I have decided that as soon as an e-mail comes into my box it will be dealt with. If it is a newsletter I do not read, I will immediately unsubscribe. If it needs to be responded to, I will respond. If I just can't do something with it at that moment, then I'll leave it, but I'm going to try to avoid that if I can.

On another note, I've been hearing from a lot of people that this blog is inspiring them to get rid of some things as well. I only have five followers through Google, but I know more are reading. So, I'd like to hear from you! Please leave a comment, or even better, send me your stories and pictures so I can share them! I'd love to see what others are up to!

highmaintenancehippieblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment