Monday, May 28, 2012

End of Year Gifts

School is almost over here and I wanted to make a few things for the teachers and the boys classmates. Thanks to the wonders of Pintrest I found some great ideas!

The first one was the teacher gifts. My budget is very limited right now and so low cost was key. I found this idea that uses those plastic cups with straws that are so popular right now. Less than four dollars each for the cups, I had tons of those drink mix packets from a bargain purchase not too long ago, and the boys made the cards.

Here is my finished product.

I wasn't planning on doing anything for the boys to give their friends purely because of cost, until I stumbled upon these super cute freezer pop gifts.

Here is my finished product. I'm slightly worried about these popping so I'm going to send them in on the last week when they won't be carrying much home with a note for the teacher telling her to let them know to be careful. I hope I don't end up with a bunch of angry parents! The pops came in a bag of 36 for less than three dollars and we already had the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment