Monday, April 2, 2012

Getting Rid of the Clutter...Again!

If you're not a finely tuned minimalist you've probably noticed that after your initial purge items start making their way back into your house. Little things here and there, and before you know it, it feels like you never purged to begin with. I've been feeling like that lately and having a strong desire to go through each room again, but I haven't done it.

And then....

A friend of mine wrote up a post on Facebook about how she was really feeling the call to get rid of most of her families possessions. That sort of opened the door for a bunch of us to share how similar we all feel and now I've been bitten by the bug again. I mentioned it to the boys today and they were just fine with it. So I'm going to go through everything again. I can already think of a lot of things that I kept last time that haven't been used since, so they'll be going this time. I think I'll start with my bathroom and get rid of all of that makeup. It's warm here so I might do a yard sale this time since there should be a good bit less.

Perhaps my friends will share here from time to time about their own downsizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment