Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Challenge of Vegan

As I mentioned before, I'm not a huge fan of dairy. I used to eat a lot of cereal with milk and a lot of ice cream, but that was prior to Weight Watchers. However, what I do eat, I'm pretty attached to and I believe that along with all of the things dairy hides in, these will be my biggest challenges. If you happen to know of some delicious vegan alternative that would be great! There is vegan chocolate right?

  • Sour cream - I LOVE sour cream. I put it on everything!
  • Laughing cow cheese wedges - These are my only condiment on sandwiches.
  • Yogurt - I don't eat a lot of it, but enough that I'll miss it.
  • Ice cream - There are a few WW friendly ice cream bars that I really like. I think I can make some vegan alternatives to satisfy this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment