Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This isn't my first time, but I took a break from personal blogging to work on my bargain blog. Now, I feel like I have a lot to say that doesn't fit on that blog, so here I am. This is also a joint project with my best friend. We are both turning 30 this year (1 week apart from each other) and we decided it would be fun to chronicle our 30th year together. So, I'm already late to the game being as we planned to start on the first (she did, I didn't) but here I am.

My last personal blog was very political and I'm going to try to stay away from that here. Not that it won't creep in, but it's just not something I want to focus on. I've got a lot of things going on, and a lot of plans for this year so I want a place to share that with others.

I don't really like to make New Year's resolutions because they never seem to work out, but setting goals seems to work pretty well. So I will be using this blog to talk about some of those goals and where I am with them.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment