Sunday, June 24, 2012

Homemade Dusting Spray

Well I ran out of my generic dusting spray last week so this week I had to try something new. In talking to some of my friends I found that a lot of them don't even use a spray, but I always have and I just feel like it works better for me, so I needed a green alternative.  I found this recipe on Pinterest (seriously what did I do before this site) and decided to give it a try. I have to say that I love it! I did not have light olive oil, so I used only one teaspoon of extra virgin. You have to shake it frequently, but it worked better than what I had been using and probably cost me just a few cents as opposed to the three bucks the other stuff cost. Plus I have no fear of using it around my little pets or my kids. Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment