Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Skinny Rules Day #2

OK it is day number two and I'm out of all my little indulgences that I had laying around so I should be a lot of fun to be around today. I will be writing the daily posts through the day so I can tell you how I'm feeling and so I remember everything I had to eat!

Morning Workout

30 minute Fat Burner program on stepmill - my pre-workout snack was the last two little muffins I had

30 minutes of weight lifting for shoulders

Breakfast

1 cup strawberries

1 slice Ezekial bread with Polaners all fruit jelly. This is the kind with no sugar and extra fiber.

3 egg white + 1 whole egg omelet with spinach, mushrooms, and a tiny bit of mozzarella

Despite the fact that I slept fantastic last night, I'm totally wiped out today. I feel like I haven't slept in days. I'm assuming it's just stuff my body is going through with the changes, but it stinks.

Mid Morning Snack 

1 1/4 cup of a quinoa breakfast dish I'd made the other day. Not one of his recommendations per say, but it is protein and fruit because I make it with bananas and almond milk. Quinoa is a complete protein too. I need to eat it before it goes bad, so that's the snack. It has some sugar in it, but not too much. I also bought a zero calorie herbal tea with a slight Stevia sweetener.

1 medium banana - just needed something more to get through to lunch

Really made sure I drank the water before lunch. I knew I wasn't hungry, but I felt empty and the water helped.

Lunch

1/2 cup quinoa with mixed veggies, and a crumbled up Morningstar grillers burger.

2 dinner rolls - Not sure what my problem was. I think it's because I know I can't have carbs after lunch and that made me want more during lunch. Not a good choice, but better than some things I wanted to have

1 1/2 cups of cantaloupe

Mid-Afternoon Power Snack

1 piece 2% mozarella string cheese

1 cup pineapple greek yogurt - yes this was a second protein and it has sugar, but honestly, I wanted to eat about four more rolls and I figured this was a better option

Dinner

Well I totally blew it tonight. Tons of carbs and a bunch of ice cream. I don't even want to write it down because it was bad. Had a crappy day and I know that's why I blew it. I have to find a way to stop emotional eating.

Tomorrow is another day

No comments:

Post a Comment