Wednesday, May 11, 2011

30 Day Shred

You may have heard of the 30 Day Shred workout DVD, but if you haven't you've likely heard Jillian Michaels who is the trainer in the video. I purchased this DVD well over a year ago when I was at least forty pounds heavier than I am now. I made it through about five minutes of the workout before I was ready to die the first time I tried to do it. I never pulled it out again.

Now almost sixty pounds lighter I've put it back in the DVD player. I friend of mine posted on Facebook looking for someone to do it with her to keep her motivated. She'd done it a while back with great results and wanted to try it again. Since I knew there was no way I'd do it without someone holding me accountable so I agreed as did a few other ladies.

I meant to start writing about it on day one, but kept forgetting. So, now it is day three and I promise that without these other women pushing me to check in every day there is NO way I would have done it after the first day. But it's day three and while every inch of my body is sore I plan to keep going.

I really hope it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment