Friday, April 9, 2010

Finally Friday

Everyone is always waiting for the weekend right? This week was pretty crazy for me, but the weekend isn't going to be any less crazy so I'm not sure it makes a difference that it's Friday. I'm getting up at 4:30 tomorrow morning to help my friend shoot baseball pictures for tons of little children. It's going to be crazy and I'm going to be exhausted. I'm going to spend all day Sunday trying to get caught up in school. I have two classes that I've done no work for. It's not because I didn't want to do the work, I was actually looking forward to the classes, but I took way too many classes with way too much reading in the same semester. I e-mailed one of the professors to explain to her what happened and she (without my asking) told me she would give me a WP which is a passing withdraw. That means I have to take the class again, but it won't impact my GPA. I decided to give it a go with the other class as well so we'll see what she says. Keep your fingers crossed because I've never failed a class before and I don't want to start now.


Today was an interesting food day. I had to do an Easter to Mother's Day card changeover in a store that takes a long time, but I thought I'd be done in plenty of time for lunch. So, I was craving a donut really bad and decided to splurge and get one. I knew it was a lot of WW points, but I figured I was going to be fine because I'd be home for lunch and dinner. WRONG! I was at my store from 8-1:30 and by the time I was done I was shaking I was so hungry. Literally the only place to eat near the store was Burger King. They have a veggie burger there so I gave it a shot. It was really good! I didn't think about what they might put on it though and they loaded it with mayo. So, it ended up being a ton of points as well and blew my day. But, I still managed to have a good meal without having to get a salad and even though I don't love fast food restaurants, at least I know I have an option when I go there. Next time I'll have them hold the mayo though!

No comments:

Post a Comment