Sunday, July 11, 2010

Waiting

I am terrible at waiting. Seriously, I'm the most impatient person I've ever met. I cannot stand to wait for anything and I know it's really annoying to anyone who has to deal with me on a regular basis.

Things are uber stressful around here right now. A lot of things are going on, and a lot of things could happen soon. But I have to wait on everything. It sucks! I know it's part of life and rushing thing is never good, especially if it's important, but I'm just not good at this.

The weight loss is still going pretty well, but again with the waiting! I've lost nearly 45 pounds now and that brings me to about 15 pounds shy of the goal I've set with Weight Watchers (25 pounds from my personal goal) and the closer I get, the harder it is to wait to see what I'll look like and how I'll feel. I think there is some fear there too. I'm afraid of getting so close and failing. I'm afraid of getting there and then backsliding.

So, if anyone has any words of wisdom about waiting, I could really use them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment